Archive | Betty White RSS feed for this section
[Betty White When She Was Young]
- Betty White’s Snappy Comeback:
"That’s not what your girlfriend says."
Betty White on Hosting SNL:
"I hope not. But if there isn’t [any men], I’ll hit on every member of the crew!
- Betty White on Sleeping:
"Oh, I don’t need sleep. I just went to my hotel and had a cold hot dog and a vodka on the rocks."
- Betty White on Jokes and Why We’re Losing Our Sense of Humor:
"I think we’re losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves. I don’t care whether it’s ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, or whose ox is being gored.
- Betty White on Overdosing on Too Much Betty White:
"It is very silly. You’ve had such an overdose of me lately. I’m thinking of going away for a while."
- Betty White on Whether or Not 88 Year Old’s Still Have Sex:
"If one gets lucky I bet they do."
- Betty White on Why Mice and Bears Can’t Have Sex:
"All creatures must learn to coexist. That’s why the brown bear and the field mouse can share their lives in harmony. Of course, they can’t mate or the mice would explode."
- Betty White on Why She’s Got So Many Gay Fans:
"Gays love old ladies."
- Betty White on Older Men:
"I’ve always liked older men. They’re just more attractive to me. Of course, at my age there aren’t that many left!"
- Betty White On Gay Marriage:
"I don’t care who anybody sleeps with. If a couple has been together all that time — and there are gay relationships that are more solid than some heterosexual ones — I think it’s fine if they want to get married. I don’t know how people can get so anti-something. Mind your own business, take care of your affairs, and don’t worry about other people so much."